Why is the installation of the iOS App via ABM not working?
Last Updated about a month ago
Common installation errors / possible solutions:
- Open the link via your Safari web browser
- Restart your iPhone.
- Check if an Apple ID (in the settings) is registered on your iPhone/iOS device.
- The Apple app "iTunes Store" must be installed (if this is not the case, you will be prompted to install it automatically)
- During the installation itself your iPhone may ask you to enter the password of your Apple ID, this is mandatory
- There is an outdated version of iOS installed. Keep your iPhone/iOS up to date by installing pending software updates.
To see which iOS version is installed, open Settings -> General -> Software Version & Model Name (e.g. iPhone 6s, 14.3.1)